Roof Installation in Rockville, Maryland
DC Generals provides expert roof installation for homeowners in Rockville, MD. Whether remodeling a home or prepping it for sale, new roofing can improve your home’s value. can install new roofing if you notice shingle damage or need a roof replacement after storming or severe weather. Our roofing installers and inspectors can let you know whether roof repair or replacement is the best option for your home.
A new roof is a great way to improve your home’s safety and curb appeal. It can help protect against the elements, creating a safer space for you and your family. Roof installation is also a great way to increase the value of your home, helping you sell your home faster when you’re ready to move. And, if your roof has already sustained damage, a fresh roof can protect the interior of your home from any further costs or damage.
When done right, many roofs can last up to 20-30 years before needing to be replaced, as long as they don’t experience major damage. If you’re wondering if your roof needs replacing, ask these questions to determine if it’s time to call a roofing expert:
- What shape are your shingles/tiles in? If you see broken, missing, or curled shingles, or cracked or broken tiles, it may be time to replace them.
- Do you see any roof sagging? You might spot the sagging right away or you may need to check for other signs. Do your shingles lines appear straight? Do you see any other problems, especially around the valleys, which are more vulnerable to rain damage? You may have rotting sheathing or another serious roof problem.
- What shape are your skylights, chimneys, vents, and roof edges in? If you don’t have the right type of flashing around these areas, you may be at increased risk of water damage.
- Can you see water damage, holes, or leaks in your attic, particularly after a heavy rain? These are urgent signs that you need repairs or a new roof.
If you are seeing any of these signs or your roof is older than 20 years, it’s a good idea to get a professional opinion. With a thorough roofing inspection, you can get a good idea of the condition of your roof and the best next steps.
Roof replacement is often a big project, so most homeowners put it off as long as possible. While the price and hassle of installing a new roof isn’t fun, the additional cost and damages caused by a leaking or collapsed roof are even less desired. By acting now, you can keep costs at a minimum.
Why Choose DC Generals?
If you own a home in Frederick, MD or the surrounding area, DC Generals can install new roofing or replace your old roof. We offer striking, durable CertainTeed shingles and roofing features in a variety of colors and textures for every preference and taste.
Once you request an estimate, we’ll meet with you to discuss your project needs, including your vision, goals, and timeline.
Our team will communicate with you every step of the way so your questions are answered. Getting a new roof should be exciting, not stressful. Call DC Generals to start your roof installation today.
The DC Generals Difference
- Our customers are our top priority. In every project, we put in the time to provide the best results and experience. You can count on complete honesty and trust from the moment we connect.
- We’re on your team and armed with insurance claim experience. If you’re working with your insurance company for repair or replacement coverage, we’ll do everything we can to help you understand and succeed in your fight for your claim.
- DC Generals offers over 10 years of top industry experience, giving us the knowledge and skills to give you a beautiful, excellent roof. Plus, with our 5-year workmanship guarantee, you can have complete confidence in a job well done.
So happy with our service. They made us feel valued and have stayed with us every step of the way to get our roof replaced. Even when we felt the insurance company was taking too long, Gary was there to help. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and an efficient company, with excellent work ethic. Great Customer service is hard to find, but DC Generals definitely values the customer.
- Rebekah S.
The entire process starting from initial inspection, working with my insurance company, and actual roof replacement was smooth and on time. I’m very happy with my new roof. The installation crew was efficient and completed roof replacement all in one day! I’ll definitely recommend DC general to all my family, friends, and neighbors!
- Rakeshumar B.
DC Generals did an excellent job on changing single family home roof in the Vienna, Virginia area. They coordinated with the related parties, called, set up the appointment.. The pricing was fair, the work was excellent. They stayed within budget and professional. I would highly recommend DC General for roof work.
- Neetu M.